Catch and release of large salmon will be mandatory, only grilse can be kept with a proper Quebec salmon license.
Our office hours are seven (7) days a week from 7 am – 5 pm from June 1 – September 30.
Our Policy entails no split days on Zones D-1, E-1 and E-3, lunch is needed and you must make sure your car is filled with gas.
E-1 is not really recommended for persons with limited physical abilities.
We offer split days in Zones B and C. Two anglers can fish at the same time on all the zone when possible.
Meeting time is 7 am at the Society office unless otherwise arranged in advance.
Check water levels on www.cascapedia.ca by clicking on the water level icon.
We cannot guarantee the availability of a particular guide on a specific day. It is possible that the guide is absent from work or in a different zone
The Society’s staff is always eager to answer all questions just ask for Darlene, Tammy or Ken.
Our phone number is 418-392-5079 Fax 418-392-5070
Our e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website is www.cascapedia.ca or join us on Facebook – The Cascapedia Society or read our blog!
For all rules and regulations concerning Salmon Fishing in Québec please visit www.mrnf.gouv.qc.ca/en/wildlife-rules, check for the Cascapedia River page.
Check list :
- Chest waders with felt soles & belt
- Eyewear (sunglasses)
- Fishing rod
- Flies of sizes 2-8 are recommended. Plan to have at least 25 of a variety amongst the following Picasse, John Olen, Green Highlander. These and other assorted flies can be purchased at Sexton & Sexton.
- Rain Jacket (warmer clothes)
- Wading stick
- Backpack (because some trails are long)
- Insect repellent
- Quebec Salmon License (may be purchased at the Society’s office)
- Cascapedia River Fishing Passes (picked up at the Society’s office)
- Lunch (zone D-1 and E-1)
- Bottles of water
Tight Lines & have a great fishing season
Darlene Sexton, General Manager
Kenneth Labrecque, Assistant Manager