This describes the two day special that is now offered to anglers for the Cascapedia River in the months of August only under the Guide draw of November 1st
- Introducing more flexibility in the beats – D1 and E1 zones are merged when available providing more pools for the angler
- Fishing would include one guide for 8 hours
- Possibility for two anglers to fish at the same time
- Evening fishing at a pool on the salmon branch
- Accomodation at a small warden’s camp on the river side (Lynn’s Brook camp on pool 91 of the lake Branch)
THE "GRAND" AT AN UNBEATABLE PRICE
A trip to the home of the largest Atlantic Salmon in North America.
Two days for two anglers including a guide for 8 hours and rustic lodging in an old warden’s camp by the river.
Benefits of a greater choice of pools